Advancing In Vivo versus Ex Vivo Engineering to Revolutionize the Future of Cell Therapy
Time: 9:00 am
day: Pre-Conference Workshop Day
The massive success of CAR-T therapies for treating haematological cancers have been limited by huge challenges including long manufacturing timelines, and hence resulting in expensive production costs. It is important to assess the advantages an in vivo engineering approach can bring to the cell therapy space over traditional autologous/allogeneic approaches, to become a front line, accessible therapeutic option for patients globally
Attend this workshop to:
• Compare and contrast the advantages and limitations of ex vivo versus in vivo cell therapies
• Does the future of cell therapy lie in the in-vivo approach?
• What are the pros and cons of autologous versus allogeneic versus in-vivo?
• How will the field progress towards generating an in-vivo treatment?
• Discussing new vector designs to overcome the limitations of not having lymphodepletion